 Space / 33092
Re: Coyote 4x4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 18:51:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Philip Painter wrote:
   Hey all,

I finally bothered to document the Coyote 4x4.

The Coyote 4x4 a powerful and versatile platform—competently serving multiple roles. This is the military version, used primarily for quickly reaching otherwise unreachable areas, towing, light transport, and general grunt work—it’s essentially a space-era Hummer. The Coyote comfortably seats two in addition to the driver.

I’d appreciate any comments or criticisms you may have.

CI post

Pics

Really polished creation. There’s something about your MOCs that is sharp and pointy and mean but strangely comfortable and familiar.

Nevermind. What Giddens said.

   [ j o n ]
zemi.net
moonbase