 Space / 33082
33081  |  33083
Subject:
Coyote 4x4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 19:14:47 GMT

Hey all,

I finally bothered to document the Coyote 4x4.

The Coyote 4x4 a powerful and versatile platform—competently serving multiple roles. This is the military version, used primarily for quickly reaching otherwise unreachable areas, towing, light transport, and general grunt work—it’s essentially a space-era Hummer. The Coyote comfortably seats two in addition to the driver.

I’d appreciate any comments or criticisms you may have.

CI post

Pics