 Space / 33091
33090  |  33092
Subject:
PCS ROBRIQ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 18:48:33 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

While much of the JUSTICE budget has gone to the Star Rangers to counter the constant EB/JE/TERRIBLE/3VIL/SHPLEEVIL/SHEEP threat, a portion of funds have gone to the civilian PCS sector.

PCS has used these funds to order a battalion of the latest ROBRIQ:

The bot is seen here with a jet pack modification. Many options are available.

Bigger pic:

http://www.zemi.net/iblog/pcs_robriq_1280.jpg

The real deal:

(Big props to Mino on BS for the forearms) This is the first bipedal robriq I’ve made. Be kind.

And now, Ph1l:

Thank you. This concludes Ph1l.

   [ J U S T I C E ]
zemi.net