 Space / 33043
Re: IP2002 quad cannon flyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 16:42:11 GMT

Oh Oh! Me too! me too! Everything Paul and Lenny and Andrew said. Excellent work Pat.

Actually, I especially like the Ice Spider. It says ‘Squid-frog’ to me. Yes, your MOCs talk to me; maybe others can hear them too...

You do have the knack; keep building.

One teensy suggestion: Use that tabletop for a backdrop more often. It has a wonderful ‘ice-floe over hidden depths’ quality that really sets off the MOCs sitting on it. The Ice Planet ones would especially suit it. It would be easy to change the colour and texture of the depths by placing different things underneath. How about some Aquazone baseplates? Oooo...

This is probably the first time someone’s pics have made me covet something other than Lego.

Your MOCs would look good in front of anything, of course, but use the table, next chance you get. You must. (Um... did that last bit sound too much like Lenny?)

Peace and spiders,

Professor Whateverly