 Space / 33024
Re: IP2002 quad cannon flyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 14:17:04 GMT

   I like this one too. The arms are interesting, and the flag pieces go nicely against the canopy. Actually you’ve used canopies really well in all these MOCs. Well done!

Let me be the mindless minion I’ve always wanted and say that I agree completely with everything Paul has said, is saying, and will ever say. In fact, from now on, consider everything Paul says as being immeadiately repeated by me.

Having said all that, these mocs are cool. I especially like the mecha.

-Lenny