 Space / 33018
Re: IP2002 quad cannon flyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 12:55:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Patrick Bunn wrote:
   I have emerged from deep hibernation from LEGO and whipped out a few new MOCs...

IP2002 Quad cannon flyer

Nice. Very futuristic looking.

I like this one too. The arms are interesting, and the flag pieces go nicely against the canopy. Actually you’ve used canopies really well in all these MOCs. Well done!

Man that’s a sweet design for the guns. Is it OK if I do something similar?

Cheers,