 Space / 32989
  Re: Jade Empire: Jiao-zhan Dou

(...) Oh, I know Elefant wasn't an original Jade Empire manufacture. Doesn't change the fact that they have some sort of ties to the Eastern Block, and thus might incorporate some design aspects into their ships. My thoughts, anyways. Chris posted (...) (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Jade Empire: Jiao-zhan Dou

(...) On the basis that China and the U.S.S.R. used a lot of the same equipment, that makes a certain amount of sense, but I'd prefer to see a lot more oriental influence on the design (otherwise it's just swapping red for green). Speaking of which, (...) (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)