 Space / 3298
  Added more pictures of microfig render

Subject says it all. I put up some more angles of the ship. This is really to show how I would photograph the big version if I could. This version was about 18" long. Its currently being assimilated into the large ship for parts. (URL) I'm now (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Added more pictures of microfig render

Great angles and pictures! Isn't there anything you can't do? ;-) BTW I really, really can't wait to see your Technic-fig scale Fuchikoma... Really I'm gonna wet myself soon if I don't see it... ;-) (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

"Mladen Pejic" <milovan@netcom.ca> wrote in message news:FzLxGI.JL6@lugnet.com... (...) Hey thanks : ) I'm just learning to render so its good to heart I'm doing somethin right. By the by.. did you catch the goof with the small lever/ antenna near (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Added more pictures of microfig render

First time my...err... well lets not go there... ;-) Really Jon, those renderings are excellent. BTW Now that you point it out, yeah I did notice the goof... ;-) Oh man, I can't wait for your Fuchikoma; I already launched my bootlegged Real Player (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)