 Space / 32970
  Re: EB Red Rocket

In lugnet.space, Jean-Pascal Rignault wrote: snip (...) Très cool, JP, and if I may say, morveilleuse SNOT. The fins, the near studlessness, the ultra-swooshability, all vie for attention, of course, but the suicide door/canopy combination puts it (...) (20 years ago, 18-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: EB Red Rocket

Hey Prof you're back! I was wondering where you've been lately, seeing no post from the Whateverly labs. (...) Thanks Prof! I'll try ;-) (...) Peace and fins, JP. (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: EB Red Rocket

(...) Yeah, I'm back and then I'm gone, and then I lurk and then I'm gone again, just like the wind or something... That's the course of my life these days. (No complaint.) I did take some time on Saturday to catch up (URL) and post a bit.> ;-) For (...) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)