 Space / 33006
Re: EB Red Rocket
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 02:37:19 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jean-Pascal Rignault wrote:
   Hey Prof you’re back! I was wondering where you’ve been lately, seeing no post from the Whateverly labs.

Yeah, I’m back and then I’m gone, and then I lurk and then I’m gone again, just like the wind or something... That’s the course of my life these days. (No complaint.) I did take some time on Saturday to catch up and post a bit. ;-) For a while, it seemed like I was playing all alone in .space. (Once again, no complaint.) The nice thing about .space is that you can pick up where you left off, even months later. It is, nevertheless, nice to have one’s absence noted.

Peace and life,

Professor Whateverly