 Space / 32970
Re: EB Red Rocket
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 2004 02:25:24 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jean-Pascal Rignault wrote: snip

Folder : http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=79471

JP.

Très cool, JP, and if I may say, morveilleuse SNOT.

The fins, the near studlessness, the ultra-swooshability, all vie for attention, of course, but the suicide door/canopy combination puts it over the top.

Keep them coming, JP.

Peace and rockets,

Professor Whateverly