 Space / 3296
  Re: Moonbase! Need Help!

Kama Uzinama wrote in message ... (...) A few people have contributed some hood suggestions, something I feel moved to point out is to remember that your creation will be _on_display_ for a great number of people. Your creation should show the (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Moonbase! Need Help!

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch writes: I would (...) I plan on getting *LOTS* of the cear (maybe train) windows in bulk packs from lego or brickbay. (...) How would I get lighting inside the structure? Maybe have computers display 'Power failure' (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Moonbase! Need Help!

(...) Chirstmas tree lights. Although they aren't for sale this time of year you could use some you already have and buy some more later. In my GT class we built a huge city out of card board, christmas tree lights, and batteries (I have to admit, (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)