 Space / 32865
  Re: Spyshot: Spamcake Speeder

(...) Well, well, well - the first crack in the Train-head armor has finally appeared. In five years, no one will ever speak the horid word "train" again! It will be either Castle (Larry P) or Space (John Neal). MUAHAHAHA Seriously tho, this is a (...) (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Spyshot: Spamcake Speeder

(...) Careful. We might be more insideous than that! Check out your own (URL) backyard> We are going to take over S P A C E from within! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA (...) Thanks, Lenny, but this little guy was at BrickFest...PDX! In fact, that is why I built (...) (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)