 Space / 32829
  Re: NBA Space Container Madness - Let the flames begin

The only problem I encountered with the containers is the shortage of connection points when using the NBA\Soccer 8x16 plate as the base for a container. There is no connection for the bottom of 1x4x5 cutout on the side. For the 8x8 version I (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: NBA Space Container Madness - Let the flames begin

I hadn't noticed that on the 8x16's but I used 1x8 and 1x6 plates on the 8x8's to make attaching to the 8x8 field piece workable. I don't think a 1-plate high threshhold will annoy the moonbase denizens much : ) I'll try that on the 8x16's too. The (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)