 Space / 32767
32766  |  32768
Subject:
Interesting spacey stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 14:08:23 GMT

Greetings, Earth Mortals!

A couple of interesting things to look at:
     * This month's issue of Popular Science has a look at our space program and
plans to build a moonbase.  Haven't had time to read my copy yet, so I don't
know if it's useful, but the pics look cool.
     * I work in food science, and stumbled upon this site thanks to one of our
suppliers:
          http://www.ag.iastate.edu/centers/ftcsc/index.htm
       This is the homepage for the NASA Food Technology Commercial Space
Center, which has WAY more information about food science in space than I'd have
ever thought.  Really cool stuff!  Not sure if there's much of use in modelling,
but I thought it was interesting.

Hope you enjoy!

Peace and Long Life,
Tw0nst3r