 Space / 32762
  Matrix MOC: Hovership Calamity

Hello again .spacers! Last night I was extremely bored and had just finished watching Matrix: Revolutions. Three thoughts came to me: 1. I REALLY need to update the Mabrix: Vengeance project. 2. Those random doodles* I made on my science binder have (...) (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Matrix MOC: Hovership Calamity

(...) Interesting design, but it looks like it'd fly better upside-down. You've got twice as many hoverpods on top as you do on the bottom. I mentioned this problem previously to someone else who posted an original hovership design, and the response (...) (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Matrix MOC: Hovership Calamity

(...) Thanks for the reply! Anyway, about the hoverpods. I'm missing two, the last ones I need.(Well, my younger brother drew on one with permanent marker, which I'll Braso off). Hopefully I'll have pics of the tweaked hovership before the week (...) (20 years ago, 11-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)