 Space / 32738
    Re: SmartCart MOC —Tony Hafner
   (...) Beautiful, Ley! I think I'll have to build one for the Kap King. Hm... are you perchance working on a heavier-duty version to help move ships around the moonbase? (...) Don't they always say that in .space, nobody can hear you "skeeka"? (2 (...) (20 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: SmartCart MOC —Ley Ward
   (...) Thanks, Tony, I hadn't thought of a larger version, but that could be an interesting challenge. I'd want to keep the 'ankles bent like a new skater' quality of the wheels, as I think that's a major part of the SmartCart's charm. ;-) (...) (...) (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)