 Space / 32727
Re: FirePower Inc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 19:07:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dave Lander wrote:

   I think it’s about time that I jump into the whole political mess that is Lego Space. FirePower Inc. is here and ready to take on contracts. We are a mercenary group for hire. Our employer must be the highest bidder, and also provide full medical, dental, and health coverage. You’ll get your money’s worth we just want our’s too is all.

Evil Inc. welcomes FirePower Inc. to .space and hopes you will have a profitable buisness.

On the other hand, if you take away our customers we’ll blast you out of the sky!

Mwhahahahahah!