 Space / 32723
32722  |  32724
Subject:
FirePower Inc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 18:16:29 GMT

I finally built something I think is worth showing to the rest of you! Well....
once I get pictures to post the rest of you will be able to see it anyway. Just
for a bit of a text preview teaser I'll tell you all that I began building it
for the Space P-38 contest. I know, I'm pretty sure I missed the boat on the
contest, but, I did finish the model and I'm pretty proud of it. So, along with
knowing that it's based on the P-38 I'll say one more thing. Fourteen guns and
eighteen missles.

I think it's about time that I jump into the whole political mess that is Lego
Space. FirePower Inc. is here and ready to take on contracts. We are a mercenary
group for hire. Our employer must be the highest bidder, and also provide full
medical, dental, and health coverage. You'll get your money's worth we just want
our's too is all.