 Space / 32686
    Re: NBA Space Container Madness - Let the flames begin —Jason S. Mantor
   Nice job, Mike. I think these are awesome ! If you don't mind, I'm going to ldraw your design and play with it a bit. The 8x8 version of these parts will make great half-size units and it looks like the holes in the center will let them lock (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: NBA Space Container Madness - Let the flames begin —Mike Kollross
     (...) color but when I prototype I use my least favorite colors (red,yellow,white) so as not to tie up the good colors. Mike long live the blue and the gray (and trans yellow)! (20 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: NBA Space Container Madness - Let the flames begin —Jeff Findley
   (...) Cheaper than that. The 8x8 version is part number 30492. On BrickLink, these seem to be going for for very little money. For less than $6, you can get nearly 200 of these in green: Parts / Sports Location: USA, Ships: Internationally, Minimum (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)