 Space / 32686
  Re: NBA Space Container Madness - Let the flames begin

Nice job, Mike. I think these are awesome ! If you don't mind, I'm going to ldraw your design and play with it a bit. The 8x8 version of these parts will make great half-size units and it looks like the holes in the center will let them lock (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: NBA Space Container Madness - Let the flames begin

(...) color but when I prototype I use my least favorite colors (red,yellow,white) so as not to tie up the good colors. Mike long live the blue and the gray (and trans yellow)! (20 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: NBA Space Container Madness - Let the flames begin

(...) Cheaper than that. The 8x8 version is part number 30492. On BrickLink, these seem to be going for for very little money. For less than $6, you can get nearly 200 of these in green: Parts / Sports Location: USA, Ships: Internationally, Minimum (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)