 Space / 32673
  Classic Space Pods!

Straight from 1979, a classic space pod! (Been building 'em since '79). [The Explor 2079 Rocket Pod] Although limited to 1 pilot, this pod design has been very popular for personal transport and even racing applications. Orginially designed as a (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: Classic Space Pods!

(...) These are very cute, John. Nice work! Sorry I missed you at Saturday's meeting, I saw some of your stuff in the recently published MichLUG meeting report, and would have liked to see it in person, as would Nik, I am sure. (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Classic Space Pods!

(...) As much as I hate to say it, Larry is right. These are cute. And fun. I wonder what they would like in different sizes - i mean, what if they made a larger family sized one? Fun times, good stuff. Yum yum -Lenny (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Classic Space Pods!

(...) They look neat. Certainly have that classic space feel. I'm looking forward to seeing these in person at MichLUG's (URL) show>. Oh and I agree with Lenny, lets see the family van version. Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)