 Space / 32710
Re: Classic Space Pods!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 13:00:09 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Knight wrote:
   The Explor 2079 Rocket Pod Although limited to 1 pilot, this pod design has been very popular for personal transport and even racing applications. Orginially designed as a small scout craft, the ship’s universial appeal and modular design have weathered the decades.
Brickshelf Folder

They look neat. Certainly have that classic space feel. I’m looking forward to seeing these in person at MichLUG’s next show. Oh and I agree with Lenny, lets see the family van version.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG