 Space / 32677
Re: Classic Space Pods!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 22:04:03 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Knight wrote:
Straight from 1979, a classic space pod! (Been building 'em since '79).

[The Explor 2079 Rocket Pod]
Although limited to 1 pilot, this pod design has been very popular for personal
transport and even racing applications. Orginially designed as a small scout
craft, the ship's universial appeal and modular design have weathered the
decades.

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/johnmknight/ClassicPods/dsc02595a.jpg>>

Brickshelf Folder:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=78330>

LMKWYT...

These are very cute, John. Nice work!

Sorry I missed you at Saturday's meeting, I saw some of your stuff in the
recently published MichLUG meeting report, and would have liked to see it in
person, as would Nik, I am sure.