 Space / 32666
Re: Evil is our business.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 20:31:25 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells wrote:

   Remember, at Evil Inc.,

Evil is our business.

There was no contact number or email address in the above advertisement, forcing me to search for them in the Yellow Pages. Since the description of their services was so vague I had no idea under which category to search, and they weren’t under ‘E’.

I finally managed to track down their number under ‘furniture removals’, of all places, but every time I call I get an answering machine. I have left several messages and they have never returned my call. I emailed them, but all that’s happened is that the amount of spam I get has quadrupled.

Talk about evil.

I don’t know why you’d need to seek them out. They’re always coming to our door asking us if we’ve been ‘saved’ and such.

Peace and solicitation,

Professor Whateverly