 Space / 32652
Re: Evil is our business.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 10:20:48 GMT

From the description I think it is a temp agency with contract workers so bad that they can be classified as evil. I wonder though if falling asleep in your work cubicle and stealing office supplies can really advance any evil scheme for galactic domination. ;-)

  Evil is our business.

Fellow dictators, bad guys, wrong-doers, and other purely evil persons, Struggling at conquering the world? Fumbling at ruling the universe? Want to pilot wicked cool ships while endangering innocent lives but can't? Come to Evil Inc. and struggle (...) (20 years ago, 3-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)