 Space / 32633
  Evil is our business.

Fellow dictators, bad guys, wrong-doers, and other purely evil persons, Struggling at conquering the world? Fumbling at ruling the universe? Want to pilot wicked cool ships while endangering innocent lives but can't? Come to Evil Inc. and struggle (...) (20 years ago, 3-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Evil is our business.

(...) I can't stress enough the importance of this service! I've used them many times, and just as many times they've come in sooo handy. I've set up lots of hires from Evil Inc. to take the heat for my frivolity. It's true, a few have been (...) (20 years ago, 3-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Evil is our business.

(...) LOL! That's great! Hope you get tons of calls! This service is indeed a highly required one, even evil organizations need to have there own services to purchase weapons of domination. ()()()Admiral Alex, Space Pioneers (20 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Evil is our business.

(...) What exactly do you sell? (20 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Evil is our business.

(...) There was no contact number or email address in the above advertisement, forcing me to search for them in the Yellow Pages. Since the description of their services was so vague I had no idea under which category to search, and they weren't (...) (20 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Evil is our business.