 Space / 32576
    Re: A New Threat —Douglas R. Clark
   (...) I like it. The pot angle did not bother me too much though I can see how some of the younger readers might not get it. (didn't someone on the fbtb board not know who Bob Marley is??? what is the world comming too???) Very cool, very funny. I (...) (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: A New Threat —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) Actually, this is something I thought a while about. Not so much about race in particular, but about religion. I didn't want any actual Rastafarians thinking I was saying their religion is all about weed and partying. But the race issue is a (...) (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)