 Space / 32528
    Re: Short Haul Space Freighter —Ley Ward
   (...) Well, it is somewhat Bisonesque as you indicate, but it does stand on its own...its own spindly legs. It has a pleasant collision of Mack truck, earthmover, architect's-house-on-stilts, Hercules (the plane) and sheer playability. The contrast (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Short Haul Space Freighter —Allister McLaren
   (...) Heh. I like the way your mind works. It wasn't it my mind at the time, but I can see all those influences there now. (...) Thanks. (...) It did (URL) occur to me>, but they're far to big to fit through the doors. The 6x4 pallets fit nicely. (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)