 Space / 32505
Re: Hover Isetta
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 17:00:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jean-Pascal Rignault wrote:
I think you refer to the Messerschmitt KR200, this car has also been used in
Brazil I think.

Wow, that was quick.  It's certainly a Messerschmitt, but they made three models
that look pretty similar (KR-175, KR-200, KG-500).  It's hard to say which
version it might be.  I thought the "driver's side" mirror placement might help,
but I've found pics of various incarnations of the KR-200 that show the mirror
in various different locations.  Given how rare these things are, the bright
yellow paintjob might be the easiest way to accurately peg the model, since a
hardcore car collector will make sure it's painted in an original factory color.
And since we never actually see the Blue Raja drive it anywhere (he's just shown
tossing bits of his costume in the seat before trying to sneak in the house
after a late night of crimefighting), I'm guessing it's owned by a collector.