 Space / 32477
Re: Hover Isetta
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 05:45:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Laswell wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:
   An odd take on an odd original,

That comment piqued my interest enough to go look up what a BMW Isetta actually looks like (kinda like a baby Beetle, IMHO), and it reminded me of the car that the Blue Raja drives in Mystery Men. Well, except for the fact that its scene was cut, so the only place you can see it is on the DVD. The entire top of the tiny cab and what would traditionally be the body of a driver-side door flip up like a Delorean door, and it looks nothing like the Isetta. I’m really curious now as to just what it is. Does anyone who has the MM DVD recognize it?

I think you refer to the Messerschmitt KR200, this car has also been used in Brazil I think.

Isetta link for the curious : http://www.cqql.net/bmw.htm

JP.