 Space / 32476
Re: Hover Isetta
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 05:40:35 GMT

An odd take on an odd original, this is truly morvellous with its studlessness and economy of parts; it looks effortless. Great colour scheme, too. You’ve definitely got a style of your own, JP; I’d have recognized this as yours without the name.

Thanks Prof!

   Peace and oddity,

Professor Whateverly

PS. It’s good to have some company out here at the odd end of the spectrum.:-D

.space oddity.... it sounds soooooooo much like an old song.... “Ground control to major Tom... Take your protein pills and put your helmet on ...”

Space and Oddity,

JP.