 Space / 32496
  Re: Short Haul Space Freighter

Holy cow, this is awesome. It's like a superneat playset, complete with crew, cargo, and loading truck! Visit exotic worlds! Trade cargo! The front end sort of reminds me of the Omega destroyers in Babylon 5. Nice smooth sides that sandwich the (...) (20 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Short Haul Space Freighter

(...) Thanks. I had the idea, that I still might do, of making a spacified black Trans Am and turning it into a sci-fi version of Smokey and the Bandit. (...) I'm not a frequent viewer of that show, so I'm not familiar with that ship. Do you have a (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)