 Space / 32477
  Re: Hover Isetta

(...) I think you refer to the (URL) KR200>, this car has also been used in Brazil I think. Isetta link for the curious : (URL) JP. (20 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Hover Isetta

(...) Wow, that was quick. It's certainly a Messerschmitt, but they made three models that look pretty similar (KR-175, KR-200, KG-500). It's hard to say which version it might be. I thought the "driver's side" mirror placement might help, but I've (...) (20 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)