 Space / 32434
  Re: PP 1444 X, my P-38 contest entry

(...) Ley- this thing rocks!! There are so many cool details, and your unique way of putting bricks together shines through in spades. It even has a color scheme! (heh) (...) Heh, that sounds familiar. (...) That is truly beautiful. Canopies that (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Build notes (was Re: PP 1444 X, my P-38 contest entry)

(...) Thank you so much, Tony. I did try to approximate the colour of the original, except that white takes the place of the original metallic colour. I know that the (URL) Space> (URL) Hippies> struck fear into some hearts here, but I generally use (...) (20 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)