 Space / 32380
Re: Colonial Viper MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 18:03:21 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Douglas R. Clark wrote:
   Hello again,

There is really nothing all that special about its construction. It uses some now-standard schleim techniques. The most complicated part was the angled pannles between the upper and lower engines. Someday I will try to rebuild it to allow retractable landing gear.

The engines are what I like best about this moc. They look packed together and powerful.

-Tom McD.