 Space / 32311
    Re: Space Cargo Container Standard? —Nick Kappatos
   (...) I don't see this as being an issue for the MoonBase. I see it being more necessary for a MB rail or track system, but even then it doesn't need to be "nailed down" like the MB corridors have to be. If the MB corridors don't line up, then (...) (20 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Space Cargo Container Standard? —Mike Kollross
     Snippage (...) I don't think anyone is talking about changing the MB standards as much as designing a standard for containers to fit WITH the MB. Mike (20 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Space Cargo Container Standard? —Nick Kappatos
     (...) Here's the part in Jeff's original message that particular reaction is to; I read it as changing the corridor height at the ends, but after re-reading the passage it appears ambiguous. (...) (20 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Space Cargo Container Standard? —Duane Hess
   (...) I agree that this is more of a container standard than a MB standard. I'm not sure Jeff was talking about modifying the MB standard at all. I think his point is that we should try to make the container standard conform to the MB airlock (...) (20 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Space Cargo Container Standard? —Jeff Findley
   (...) This is what I meant. I added another post I talked about one way you could use these modules (similar to how MPLM's are used on NASA's space shuttle and ISS). Here's the article: (URL) To muddy the waters further, an 8 x 8 container would (...) (20 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)