 Space / 32284
  Re: Space MOC: Teardrop

(...) Wow... two responses so far, and they're both complaining about the colors. I'd probably just dismiss it if you didn't both mention it in no uncertain terms. Perhaps this sounds dense, but in all seriousness I'd like to know exactly what you (...) (20 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Space MOC: Teardrop

(...) Okay, I'll try to be more clear. (...) That, in itself, is the problem. Having white, gray, dark gray AND black on one small ship makes it look crowded. (...) If the entire ship was only while with black engines, then trans-red would look (...) (20 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)