 Space / 32105
  Re: EBKD Zhukov Class Assault Shuttle

(...) Good stuff Lenny! I think the design of the bridge is perfect for the EB theme...very angular and emminently 'practical'...and the permanent frown of the front viewport is sufficiently menacing. The underside use of SNOT greebling is excellent (...) (20 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: EBKD Zhukov Class Assault Shuttle

(...) Thank you. I'm actually getting tired of doing all the greebling - to a certain degree it is getting boring, and i really like the greebling using just tiles, like alternating between grills and tiles, etc. Also, i'm trying to conserve for my (...) (20 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)