 Space / 32005
  HoverTrike?

Greetings all! I post occaisionally in .mecha, but this is my first time in .space. I bring the my HoverTrike. While it isn't truly a trike, it uses the minifig trike back end, which i had though was useless until now. This hoverbike is a very basic (...) (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: HoverTrike?

(...) Just FYI, I posted something similiar a couple weeks ago. Although I used the front end as well. :D (URL) I like yours, very chopperish. Nice! --(URL) SteveR> (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: HoverTrike?

(...) D'oh!! I didn't see that before. Those put mine to shame actually ;) Sorry that I didn't catch that! (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: HoverTrike?

(...) Hey Frank, This is awesome! It's the sort of thing I wouldn't imagine being used in the galactic centre, but in one of those planet way far out - like pioneers, etc. It doesn't look manufactured, but rather made - like some guy went to a junk (...) (20 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)