 Space / 32063
Re: HoverTrike?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 20:40:17 GMT

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=76135 (Post Mod)

Hey Frank,
This is awesome!  It's the sort of thing I wouldn't imagine being used in the
galactic centre, but in one of those planet way far out - like pioneers, etc.
It doesn't look manufactured, but rather made - like some guy went to a junk
heap and
made it from spare parts.

Definately good!  Can't wait to see more!

=highlighted=

-Lenny