 Space / 32006
Re: HoverTrike?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 01:55:18 GMT

In lugnet.space, Frank Kopanitsanos wrote:
   Greetings all! I post occaisionally in .mecha, but this is my first time in .space. I bring the my HoverTrike. While it isn’t truly a trike, it uses the minifig trike back end, which i had though was useless until now. This hoverbike is a very basic model, using only 23 pieces.

I posted it here because I’ve seen all the hoverbike MOCs and thought that this could open up the way for some different designs, plus show that the back-end of the trike can be useful!

Here is the folder: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=76135 (Post Mod)

(Deep Links) http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DaLancer/HoverBike/bike00.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DaLancer/HoverBike/bike02.jpg

PLMKWYT