 Space / 31982
  New MOC: Pretoria Class Carrier

(URL) started construction of this ship in January (or maybe it was Decemeber, I don't remember which) of 2003, it took about 7 more months for me to finish the model. Eventually, it came out to more than 6 feet long, and weighed in at about 40 (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.build)

  Re: New MOC: Pretoria Class Carrier

(...) That's huge! Where do you get all the bricks? It's also pretty neat. I like the stuff on the top, although it does look a little sparse on such a huge vessal. But my main complaint is that the sides are too straight and plain- from the top it (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Pretoria Class Carrier

(...) It's impressive in scope, but rather lackluster in design. Building big and keeping it visually interesting is very hard to do, and I admire your effort. Here's to seeing more detailed big ships in the future! (...) I'd try mocpages.com. Seems (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.build)

  Re: New MOC: Pretoria Class Carrier

(...) snip It's quite impressive that you managed to put together a ship this large, and that it can hold itself together. You deffinately have the engineering skills down that will allow you to build some complex large ships. It's very boxy, (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.build)