 Space / 31993
Re: New MOC: Pretoria Class Carrier
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 15:00:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jordan D. Greer wrote:

It's impressive in scope, but rather lackluster in design.  Building big and
keeping it visually interesting is very hard to do, and I admire your effort.
Here's to seeing more detailed big ships in the future!

On a sidenote, does anyone know where I can get some decent, free
webhosting? Ozbricks was a good provider, but alas, they seem to have
stopped their free service.  I don't mind if it has pop-ups, but those
banner-ads screw up my entire site.

I'd try mocpages.com.  Seems to be where all the cool kids are going these days
for their free Lego hosting.  The images will still have to be served off
Brickshelf though.

Adrian

<http://www.brickfrenzy.com>