 Space / 31881
31880  |  31882
Subject:
I'm gonna drive there and get them - Biff and Sandy Retrieval Ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 01:26:44 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

re: P.S.

I'm gonna drive there and get them.

We should have a contest, build a Biff and Sandy Retrieval Ship.

#1. It has to have a single pilot.
#2. It has to have room for Biff and Sandy when you rescue them!
#3. 18 years and over , sorry.
*17 years or younger can enter via the web, and can win a special banner graphic
that I will make with my awesome, yet cheesy, but still cool in a marginal
sense, graphic art skills, for you to save and display!

How cool is that! I can't beleive its not butter.

Contest ends July 31st. 2004

Prize, I dunno, I'll find something. If I see some Hot Competition, I'll find
somthing cool. Or I'll ask for something, plus I might have some cool stuff to.
Ya never know! If 12 people enter, I'll build a ship too. k?

Entry Form--

Name:

Web Page, Brickshelf Gallery, MOCpages, etc.. Where entry can be seen:

Description, MOC Name, James Bond Mission Story:

End Form - Cut and Paste - submit via this thread ONLY - reply to this to enter.

disclaimer:
do it.
and if you think my contest sucks, you can't enter, neiner.
good luck!