 Space / 3186
  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update!

(...) Ultra cool. But a couple of questions, how stable is it with only those two landing gear thingys (though I'm sure this doesn't matter because of it's super gravity-disruptero configuration, (-:)And I tried to get a good look of how the crew (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update!

(...) Actually, a lot more stable than you'd think. The landing gears have a 1x2 hinge at the bottom and the top, so they fold up, and solidity is added with 2 1x2 plates and a 1x2 tile (in effect, a 1x2 brick) at each joint. The 6x6 "feet" really (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update!

(...) for (...) carry (...) Now that I look at it, it does look like a Sandcrawler with the big door in front and the cockpit above the door and such. Hmmmm... Well thanks for the photo consideration. Great job on the contest. Bye. -Nick (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update!

Nick, I have uploaded 3 more pics of the Gazelle to answer your questions. Pic 16 Workbot dropping some precious cargo. Pic 17 Alison going to the cargo bay. Pic 18 Landing gear closeup. HTH, HAND. ~Mark (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)