 Space / 3186
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 22:40:09 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
"How does he do it?" You ask....

A Contest and a new model in one day! Muahahahahhaaaa!!!

New HF-200 freighter in my Spacecraft section.

I have table-ized it so you don't get wrist strain from all the scrolling.
:^)

~Mark

Ultra cool.  But a couple of questions, how stable is it with only those two
landing gear thingys (though I'm sure this doesn't matter because of it's
super gravity-disruptero configuration, (-:)And I tried to get a good look of
how the crew quarters leads down into the cargo department but I couldn't
really picture it.  Could you take some more pictures of that part (you'll
probably have to take it apart a little bit so you don't have to)?  Thanks for
showing us this great model.  Reminds me of those Beluga Jumbo Jets that carry
aircraft parts around the world.

-Nick