 Space / 31841
    Re: Is it just me, or... —Mark Sandlin
   (...) I think you're just whining now. I've also posted some MOCs that didn't get much feedback. (URL) (3 replies)> (URL) (Oh no! Only one reply!)> Looking back at the newsgroup, I noticed that you posted 3 MOCs back in mid-December, a very busy (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Is it just me, or... —Steven McDonough
   (...) Man, that was exactly what I was trying not to sound like. I rewrote my post so many times last night trying to say what I meant. I thought I got it. Then I re-read it today and it sounds extremely whiney. If you believe it, I was trying to (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)