 Space / 31821
Re: Desolator - Space Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 22:46:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:
   Woah! Really shocking and nice. Very creative model- the use of chrome is very cool, (wish I had chrome) and the bionicle parts used in the back is unique. I like it. Really swift and deadly-looking.

Thanks. :)

   Only thing I don’t like is the area around cockpit. The control placement is neat, but it looks blocky and I don’t like the studs visable on the side. Perhaps some wedges would help make the front a little cleaner.

Yeah, I don’t like that part myself. I’m still, even now, trying to figure something out for it, but everything just seems to take away from the shape. So I took the lessor of evils and went ahead and took pics.

I think this MOC is one of those that just look better in person. There’s just so many angles and things on it that are hard to capture in photo’s. It got a really good reception from my LUG.

   Can’t wait for more...

There’s plenty more to come. I’ve got 1 MOC yet to take pics of, 2 in progress, and lots of ideas on the backburner.

   P.S. I’ve always loved the CROD.

Heh, thanks. I like using parts most people wouldn’t. I’m slowly seeing a lot more MOCs from others with the odd pieces.

--SteveR