 Space / 31778
Re: Desolator - Space Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 06:15:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Steve Runnels wrote:
   This is just a random fighter of unspecified origin. Colors are orange, black, chrome, and new grey (mdstone). Lots of crazy SNOT on this thing. I may get a few disassembled shots later.

As usual, click the pic for the rest, post-mod.

Or they can be seen here, pre-mod: http://www.asphodel.org/bsv/?path=SteveR/Desolator

--SteveR

That’s some wonderful multi-vectored love you have there. And that is a really good way to mount the controls off of the canopy. You also picked my favorite pic for this post.

This has a lot of colors on it. Maybe too many. But I think in the end you pulled it off.

Great stuff.

   [ j o n ]
zemi.net
moonbase